Here are some of the fabulous adoption experts who have given their permission for me to share some of their wisdom with you in my upcoming book. Recognize them?
- Jana Wolff: Secret Thoughts of an Adoptive Mother,
- Sherrie Eldridge: Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew,
- Patricia Irwin Johnston: Adoption is a Family Affair!: What Relatives and Friends Must Know,
- Arleta James: Brothers and Sisters in Adoption: Helping Children Navigate Relationships When New Kids Join the Family,
- Deborah Gray: Attaching in Adoption: Practical Tools for Today’s Parents,
- Elisabeth O’Toole: In On It: What Adoptive Parents Would Like You To You Know About Adoption, Lois Ruskai Melina and Sharon Kaplan Roszia: The Open Adoption Experience,
- Adam Perman: Adoption Nation: How the Adoption Revolution is Transforming Our Families—and America,
- Nancy Newton Verrier: The Primal Wound: Understanding the Adopted Child,
- and many more.
I'm overwhelmed by the generosity of these authors, and I can't wait to share my book with you in January 2013!